torstai 15. heinäkuuta 2021

Some communication obstacles of blogging

 I have wondered why it is so difficult to get readers observe that I am a woman. So I put an "f" after my name to make it clearer. But today I did nit have a good enough profile picture, so I was for a while without one and so I noticed that in the picture's place there was a drawn male figure on blue background. Yet in my profile information in Finnish there was correctly that I am a woman.

Earlier I tried expressing shorter where I live and marked "Finland, North Europe" which led me to notice that people think that there is only one nation in North Europe and thst it is Sweden, ibstead of the five Finland, Sweden,  Norway, Denmark and Iceland. I guess that some have adverticed wrong. So I have to mark "Finland, North-East Europe".


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti